During this podcast, Dr. Schneider will discuss the following questions:
- What is the correlation between social brain development and early learning in children?
- If a child did not develop milestones, e.g. social competences at the toddler and preschool stages, what can be done to help them?
- How do genetic and non-genetic factors (such as training and diet) interplay to affect Executive Function outcomes in children?
- What is the mechanism by which better myelination supports Executive Functions in children?
- What is the relationship between executive function and learning ability? Is Executive Function a dimension to measure academic performance?