Specialist Infant Nutrition & Physiology at NR, Lausanne, Switzerland
Q&A podcast from the “Growth Concerns” series – Dr. Cathriona Monnard
During this podcast, registered dietitian Dr. Monnard will discuss the following questions (listening time: 9 minutes)
- What is the proposed mechanism behind Growth faltering and later metabolic disease?
- Does rapid growth in children who are growth faltering confer the same risk of adverse metabolic health as it would in normal weight children who grow rapidly?
- When concerned about a child’s growth how can you distinguish between a small build or parental size?
- What is the appropriate frequency for monitoring a child with growth faltering
- How are the excess nutrients needed for catch-up growth calculated?
This content is for registered users only.
Registration is free and reserved for healthcare professionals.
Forgot your password? Reset it.