Child psychologist & Head of the Neurocognition group, Nestlé Research, Lausanne, Switzerland
Q&A podcast from the 9th Wyeth Nutrition Science Center Summit with Dr. Nora Schneider
Dr. Nora Schneider, a child psychologist and head of Neurocognition at NR in Switzerland, addresses the unanswered questions surrounding social skill development in young children from the 9th Wyeth Nutrition Science Center Summit.
During this podcast, Dr. Schneider will discuss the following questions:
- What is the correlation between social brain development and early learning in children?
- If a child did not develop milestones, e.g. social competences at the toddler and preschool stages, what can be done to help them?
- How do genetic and non-genetic factors (such as training and diet) interplay to affect Executive Function outcomes in children?
- What is the mechanism by which better myelination supports Executive Functions in children?
- What is the relationship between executive function and learning ability? Is Executive Function a dimension to measure academic performance?